The parents of students in Class X and XII are directed to counter sign the Registration form submitted to CBSE and the Form for mandatory details of your ward as per the directions given by the School Office. The form can be downloaded from the link given below. For more details contact school office.
The Entrance test for class XI admission 2017-2018 will be conducted from 9.30 am to 12 noon on Monday 3 April 2017 for Science (Biology & Computer Science) Stream.
Fr. Denni Thomas, Principal, Adv. Soni Thomas(PTA President) , Mr. Cherian K Abraham (Staff Rep.) receiving the receiving the memento for RANKED NO. 1 in ‘Academic Reputation‘ at the Annual Education World India School Rankings Awards 2016 on September 23, 2016 held at The Leela, Gurgoan, Haryana, India.
Fr. Denni Thomas, Principal, receiving the ‘Education excellence’ Award from V B Soni , former ambassador government of India on September 24, 2016 held at Deputy Speaker Hall, Constitution Club of India, New Delhi.
Established in the year 1988, the school has already made its presence felt in the education field of Kerala within a few years. SAPS has become one of the most sought after CBSE schools in the state.
- Spacious class rooms with all facilities conducive to learning
- Qualified, well trained and caring teachers
- Well equipped laboratories
- Monthly seminars / Quizzes on current affairs
- Library with excellent collection of books and periodicals
- Facilities for co-curricular activities, extra-curricular and Personality Development program
- Easy transportation and communication facilities
- Canteen and School store