The Entrance test for class XI admission 2017-2018 will be conducted from 9.30 am to 12 noon on Wednesday 12 April 2017 for Science (Biology & Computer Science) Stream.
Fr. Denni Thomas, Principal, Adv. Soni Thomas(PTA President) , Mr. Cherian K Abraham (Staff Rep.) receiving the memento for RANKED NO. 1 in ‘Academic Reputation‘ at the Annual Education World India School Rankings Awards 2016 on September 23, 2016 held at The Leela, Gurgoan, Haryana, India.
Fr. Denni Thomas, Principal, receiving the ‘Education excellence’ Award from V B Soni , former ambassador government of India on September 24, 2016 held at Deputy Speaker Hall, Constitution Club of India, New Delhi.
Fr. Denni Thomas, Principal, Justine Cyriac (Staff Secretary), Mr. Cherian K Abraham (Staff Rep.) receiving the memento from Ms. Rebecca J Dahl at the annual conference held on November 12 , 2016 at Hotel Olive Down town, Cochin , India.
Established in the year 1988, the school has already made its presence felt in the education field of Kerala within a few years. SAPS has become one of the most sought after CBSE schools in the state.
- Spacious class rooms with all facilities conducive to learning
- Qualified, well trained and caring teachers
- Well equipped laboratories
- Monthly seminars / Quizzes on current affairs
- Library with excellent collection of books and periodicals
- Facilities for co-curricular activities, extra-curricular and Personality Development program
- Easy transportation and communication facilities
- Canteen and School store