LIST OF TEACHERS FOR TRAINING PROGRAMME ON MONDAY 27 APRIL 2015. THE TRAINING FOR THE TEACHERS FROM SCHOOL SECTION NOT IN THE LIST WILL BE ON TUESDAY.
|8||ANSAMMA JOSE V|
|11||ANU MARY THOMAS|
|12||ASWATHY S NAIR|
|13||BEENA T CHERIAN|
|14||BIJU KUMAR M J|
|15||BIJUMOL V K|
|18||CHERIAN K ABRAHAM|
|21||ELIZABETH K JOY|
|22||ELSY P J|
|26||JESSY THOMAS T|
|29||JOSAMMA M J|
|32||JOSEPH P K|
|35||K J JOSEPH|
|43||NISHA MARY JOSEPH|
|44||NISHA P MATHEW|
|46||REENA XAVIER V|
|53||SHANTI SEBASTIAN T|
|54||SHEENAMOL E V|
|61||SONIA MARIA JOY|
|62||Sr. SHINY P JAMES|
|63||Sr. VINCY JACOB|
|67||SUNITA SUNANDHI SERRAO|
|69||SWAPNA N ABRAHAM|
|71||V T SEBASTIAN|
The Selected candidates in the list should confirm their admission before 17 April 2015 by remitting the Fees in the School office, other wise your provisional selection will remain cancelled.
School office will be functioning from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm on all the above days.
The students should bring their Admit Card/Hall Ticket for remitting the Fees.
The Selected Students of SAPS should confirm their admission with the school office on or before 18 April 2015. All the students who wish to continue in SAPS should remit the fees in the school Office.
For any Queries You may contact on
Please Click on the Entrance Results Link Given in the Menu
Established in the year 1988, the school has already made its presence felt in the education field of Kerala within a few years. SAPS has become one of the most sought after CBSE schools in the state.
- Spacious class rooms with all facilities conducive to learning
- Qualified, well trained and caring teachers
- Well equipped laboratories
- Monthly seminars / Quizzes on current affairs
- Library with excellent collection of books and periodicals
- Facilities for co-curricular activities, extra-curricular and Personality Development program
- Easy transportation and communication facilities
- Canteen and School store